Posted 2 weeks ago
1. Responsible for the design and production of special effects such as skills, monsters, scenes, and interfaces in the game;
2. Complete tasks on time and with high quality according to the project progress, and accurately realize the development needs.
1. College degree or above, art major is preferred;
2. At least three years of experience in 3D special effects design, experience in realistic projects is preferred;
3. Skilled use of 3d Max, PS and other software, with a good sense of aesthetics and rhythm.