Posted 3 weeks ago
- Prepare monthly reports for your clients. “Management report”
- Keep the control of renewals updated and provide follow-up with the technician
- Provide refreshment and induction talks, when the client requires it or, when there are changes in benefits, operations and/or proactive support.
- Monitor the monthly accident rate and customer notification.
- Perform quarterly accident rate analysis and customer notification.
- Proactively work on the assigned portfolio by scheduling talks, campaigns, fairs and any accompaniment that the client requires.
Must be a highly results-oriented person with knowledge of the insurance market. Multifunctional and proactive, with gifts of conviction and persuasion. It is important that you handle technological tools very well, such as spreadsheets and the presentation sheet.
Minimum 2 years in similar positions
University studies preferably and with intermediate English.