Posted 2 weeks ago
- Prepare, review and consolidate production information to start the costing process.
- Programs, directs and controls the timely and efficient registration of operations, ensuring the accuracy and degree of compatibility of the accounting data entered.
- Plans and executes the monthly cost closing processes.
- Perform cost analysis and unit cost development for new products.
- Perform calculation of the allocation base of direct and indirect costs, ensuring the entry into the system, monitoring and control of this during the year.
- Determine the main causes of cost deviations (raw material, direct labor and indirect costs).
- Coordinates and performs the inventory process
Technological or professional studies in costs, accounting, business administration or similar
Minimum experience of 2 years in cost processes and budgets