Posted 1 week ago
- Registration of invoices for ongoing and administrative expenses, monthly.
- Registration of expenses for outstanding invoices.
- Calculation and registration of expenses for future periods.
- Reconciliation and follow-up of relations with suppliers on a monthly and annual basis.
- Reconciliation and follow-up of clearing relations with suppliers and monthly payments.
- Prepares the invoices issued on behalf of the buyer for premises rent and calculates the withholding tax for them.
- Prepare tax invoices for truckloads for foreign suppliers.
- Keeps and administers the financial documentation related to the tasks it covers
- Performs any other task requested by her/his superiors within the finance-accounting department
- To have completed higher education in the Finance branch
- Having work experience is an advantage in a telecommunications company.
- Have very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
- Know how to use the Finance 5.0 program.
- Be correct, well organized and accurate.
- To organize and perform several tasks simultaneously.