Posted 1 week ago
- Plan and control electronic maintenance and instrumentation throughout the unit.
- Supervise the work to be carried out on site.
- Ensure that the equipment and automated systems are in optimal conditions and that the measurement instruments show real values, in order to support the areas so that they meet the established goals.
- Comply with and enforce the rules of the Internal Work, Safety Regulations and applicable management systems.
- Plan and review instrument assemblies.
- Check the optimal voltage balance.
- Understanding and application of the work plan linked to electrical, automated and instrumentation circuits.
- Review and update of procedures
- University degree in electrical, electronic or similar engineering (not exclusive), with 5 years of experience in similar positions in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Ability to manage the procedures and resources of the sector.
- Advanced management of computer tools (Office, project etc.).
- Preferably fluent in English.
- Knowledge of the operational stages of the work.
- Knowledge of ISO standards.