Posted 2 weeks ago
- You keep your customers’ accounts.
- You process year-end closings.
- You ensure the correct and timely submission of all tax returns.
- You prepare annual accounts and then submit them.
- In the long term, you will participate in special assignments such as revaluations, takeovers, mergers…
- Finally, you are the central point of contact for your customers and you provide them with financial and tax advice.
- You obtained a bachelor’s degree in accountancy taxation or equivalent through experience.
- A first work experience in a fiduciary office is a big plus.
- You are driven, ambitious and would like to develop yourself into a real expert in your field.
- Knowledge of Exact Online is a plus but not a requirement.