Posted 1 week ago
Ensure compliance with all financial procedures or develop, execute and control internal financial procedures.
Manage the reporting process ensuring reliability, consistency, transparency and compliance with deadlines.
Carry out the analysis of deviations, standard costs, margins, monitoring of sales and acquisition prices.
Control and manage the operating cash flow of the plant (capital investment and expired).
- Participate together with the management of the plant, in the development of action plans and monitor their financial impact and progress.
- Collaborate with the Shared Service Center in obtaining, supplying and validating appropriate financial information.
- Graduated from the Public Accountant career, Bachelor of Economics, Bachelor of Administration.
- Intermediate / Advanced English
- Minimum three years of experience in similar positions.