Posted 2 weeks ago
- Manage the creation and updating of materials within the business unit
- Guarantee the automation required for the control and closing of the transitory orders/requests of the business unit.
- Lead and manage digital transformation processes and Logistics indicators for the business unit.
- Support logistics management in the creation and development of reports and indicators that may be required in accordance with the strategic objectives
- Consolidate the information associated with savings derived from the logistics process.
- Professional in administrative or engineering careers.
- Experience in programming and development of computer solutions of different levels
- Advanced Excel
- Advanced English is important, in this position you will have contact with colleagues from different parts of the world.