• Develop, plan, integrate, and implement maintenance work as well as major modifications to the office building.
• Develop and maintain related maintenance policies, procedures, and practices.
• Plan, manage, and coordinate all maintenance operations and monitor maintenance activities to ensure objectives specified for projects are accomplished in accordance with prescribed priorities, schedules, and funding conditions.
• Develop and communicate short and long-term goals as well submission of periodic maintenance reports.
• Communicate and account for the preventive maintenance program to ensure safe, consistent, and efficient operations.
• Plan for Spare parts for all machines and utilities.
• Direct and provide oversight on maintenance and monitor all functions that operate and produce.
• Plan, organize and coordinate all maintenance activities with the Maintenance Team Leaders and Office Manager by adapting and modifying standard techniques, procedures, and criteria.
• Improve equipment efficiency, capacity, preventive maintenance, and repair on all office equipment.
• Minimum qualification Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is a MUST.
• Experience in maintenance and supervision of staff.
• Good leadership and ability to mentor team members.
• Exceptional technical, problem-solving skills and reasoning ability
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.