Posted 2 weeks ago
n this versatile role you work organizationally and administratively to support:
- You guarantee efficient planning management, the organization of meetings and the preparation of the agenda
- You answer and prioritize incoming emails and calls.
- You are responsible for preparing, formatting, translating and checking all kinds of documents (presentations, reports, meeting action items, memos, reports, etc.).
- You act as a spokesperson for the CEO and board members, but also for other colleagues where you can also form a bridge between colleagues and management.
- You work with other colleagues on a number of internal projects and help shape them (mobility week, New Year’s event)
- You have a Bachelor/Master level of thinking and enjoy working in a rapidly evolving environment.
- You have excellent MS Office skills (Word-Excel-PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Enterprising, goal-oriented, responsible, respectful, empathetic and reliable are our core values.