Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verify and control compliance with the parameters established in production operations in terms of product quality and quantity.
- Responsible for monitoring the effective completion of the records of the area.
- Responsible for receiving the product returned to the plant as a breakdown and the subsequent delivery of the Recovered Product to the Warehouse.
- Responsible for the order and cleanliness of the Production areas.
- Measure, identify and deliver mix of flavors to the Manufacturers.
- Suggest the update of the corresponding documentation of the Production area.
- Support the distribution of personnel for washing and disinfection operations assigned by the quality assurance area.
- Report to the immediate Supervisor, Quality or SST, any unsafe condition or act that affects people or the safety of the product.