Posted 2 weeks ago
- Manage all sector activities, ensuring continuity of services in accordance with internal regulations, manuals, standards, procedures, relevant legislation and defined deadlines.
- Carry out visits to renovations and building works, supervising the service and compliance with activities, according to the established schedule and need.
- Participate in the Cooperative’s Strategic Planning, analyze performance indicators in the Infrastructure area and prepare action plans for improvements.
- Plan and monitor the activities of the Sector/Department, ensuring the continuity of services, in accordance with rules, procedures, defined deadlines and relevant legislation.
- Coordinate custody, conservation and distribution of archival documents, according to rules, internal procedures and current legislation.
- Manage transport logistics.
- Manage actions of control, custody and distribution of assets and materials stored in the Department.
- The position requires a higher education in Business Administration, or similar.
- Experience in related activities and team management required.
- Technical Knowledge: Operational Logistics, Management of Documents and Assets.
- Complete postgraduate degree in Infrastructure or management areas.