Posted 2 weeks ago
As an Internal Sales Advisor, you work together with your colleagues from the internal and external service to help our customers in the region with their purchases as best as possible.
- You build a good relationship with the customers and act as an intermediary between customers and prospects and the various departments.
- You listen to the questions of the customers and look for the best solution to guarantee your customer maximum service. Your more technically trained colleagues offer you the necessary support and provide you with the desired information to help your customer further.
- You prepare quotes and orders and follow them up.
- Sometimes not everything goes as hoped, and then you help your customer as best as possible by thinking and acting in a problem-solving manner.
- You work closely with the representatives and provide them with commercial support.
- You learn quickly and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Due to the complexity of the material, we ask for a minimum bachelor’s thinking level (a diploma is not necessary).
- You think proactively and in a customer-oriented way with your customers.
- You are a real team player, but you also like to work independently and purposefully.
- You are not afraid to call customers yourself (no pure prospecting).
- You are flexible.