Posted 1 week ago
- Inspections and reports for maintenance processes and construction works according to the frequencies defined in the maintenance manuals, and routine ones.
- Setting work priorities and work orders and planning their implementation.
- Control of materials necessary for the work of maintenance workers and their regular supplies.
- Realization of work processes based on the defined and approved budgets.
- Oral and written reports will be prepared and delivered effectively.
- Recruitment and supervision of maintenance staff for school building maintenance programs.
- Training new employees and supervising effectively.
- Organizing work during the summer months to carry out general works responsible for an effective cleaning program by the custodial staff.
- Five years of experience in the construction or maintenance sector, of which at least two years must have been spent in a supervisory capacity.
- Principles of supervision, training and management.
- Tools, materials, work practices and maintenance methods of school buildings.
- Recognition and implementation of the building maintenance program.