Posted 2 weeks ago
- You handle requests and orders from internal and/or external customers as quickly as possible and in a commercial and customer-oriented manner.
- You plan the personnel, cranes, special equipment… as efficiently as possible and this for one of our regular customers on site.
- You act as the first point of contact for colleagues (operational colleagues, project and site managers).
- You do administration: drawing up supplier orders, requesting delivery notes, applying for permits and access tickets, completing and classifying finished project folders so that invoicing can be done on time and correctly.
- You answer customer questions and build a long-term relationship of trust.
- You attend meetings.
- Secondary education or bachelor ‘s degree .
- Experience in a similar position as Planner, Dispatcher, Project Leader…
- Strong communication skills Knowledge of other languages is a nice plus.
- Fluent with the computer (including MS Office and preferably also SAP).