Posted 7 days ago
- Contribute to the compliance of municipal solar PV installations with quality norms and standards through advisory, support and information activities;
- Ensure that the option of injecting surplus solar electricity into the low voltage network is considered in the sizing and design of municipal projects;
- Identify relevant techno-economic solutions in the event of quality problems in solar installations, with municipalities, construction companies and auditors;
- Develop terms of reference for studies, training and events in the field of renewable energies;
- Monitor and guide consultants and other external experts;
- Organize missions to the municipalities , concerned for the execution of the above-mentioned tasks;
- Design and implement training and capacity building actions for project beneficiaries.
University degree in energy engineering or other relevant qualification.
– In-depth knowledge of photovoltaic solar technology (in particular: small powers);
– Practical experience with the realization of small power photovoltaic solar installations. Experience with municipal projects is a plus;